HELLO FORKERS ... March 2019

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 52,168
Hurrah and welcome ... it’s the first day of Spring 🌷 🐣 (meteorologically speaking). 

Not such a sunny sunny morning today ... but none of us believed that sunshine was going to last, did we? 😉 

A pinch and a punch and lots of white rabbits etc ... now let’s get chatting ... who’s up this morning ...
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Pat EPat E Posts: 7,763
    Hi Dove. It’s good to have a new forum. Chicky where did you see the Canberra autumn foliage? I didn’t notice any earlier in the week.😊
    S. E. NSW
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 52,168
    I think Chicky’s still chatting in February ... @chicky!  We’re over here 👋 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,027
    edited 1 March
    I lost my way 😱

It was on an instagram post Pat 😀.  Now that you say that, I’ve looked at it more closely amd it was actually a pic from last year, in anticipation of the season to come.  Told you I was bleary eyed this morning 😉
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 2,399
    Thank you @Dovefromabove.
    Good Morning March and Happy St David’s Day.

Also:
    St David's Day: Portrait created from daffodils and bark https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47403705
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 7,763
    Chicky 🤣
    S. E. NSW
  • islanderislander A small island off the west coast of Ireland. Posts: 846
    March here means only one thing,, Saint Patrick's Day,, need to hunt out some shamrock...  

Oh yes!  Happy St David’s Day to all our Welsh friends 😊 

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 23,400
    Morning all/afties,evening Pat. How are you both today?

Happy St David's Day , AuntyR  - and to all your friends and relations. That creation [installation?]  is beautiful. Hope it doesn't get too windy....
    Did you lose your map, chicky? Get a grip, love  :D
    Oh - I think several people thought that warmth was here to stay, Dove - judging by some of the queries on the forum! It got to 7 degrees here yesterday  ;)
    Wet overnight but dry and three degrees at the moment. Don't think I'll be getting much done outside, so more painting today. 
    I need more tea to help me...
    Oh the devil in me said, go down to the shed
    I know where I belong

• Lily PillyLily Pilly Central southern Scotland Posts: 3,801
    Happy St Davids Day

Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
    A A Milne
    edited 1 March
    @Fairygirl ... sunshine? Wot sunshine? Just a dim and distant memory here in Norfolk ... and the forecast this morning was for an imminent bitterly chilly spell. Just as well I resisted cutting those salvias back eh? 

But i I do have plans to try preparing a seedbed on the veg patch this morning .., if my arms/shoulders protest too much OH is at home today and says he’ll finish it for me  <3  I’ve got peas, salad and tattles to get in when the proper spring arrives. 

This discussion has been closed.