RESURRECTED SEVENTY

Here we are, Rezzers old and new.....a new thread to welcome Spring!

Link back:   https://forum.gardenersworld.com/discussion/1024613/resurrected-sixty-nine#latest
Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
PLEASE DON'T 'LIKE' ME.  I HAVE NO WISH TO BE 'LIKED'

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 14,702
    A lovely Spring welcome M-U. :)
     A pleasant surprise to get a bill for less than you expected.

SW Scotland
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 4,603
    Nice cheery pic MU - and a good result for the window too!

Noticed some of my daffs have big fat buds on them. I remember one year I was volunteering at a nature / outdoor activities sort of place and the daffs there were late - they didn't open until the Whitsun bank holiday. Think some of mine might be open before the end of February this year...
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 4,162
    Beautiful daffs MU . Just done an hour in the garden .Nearly ready for new gravel . It’s all go here .
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 14,702
    I have quite a few daffs in flower now but other ones are later in the season.
    SW Scotland
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,190
    Afters everyone.

A lovely big bunch of daffs there MU. 
    He sun has come out and it’s gorgeous.  

I have wide wide feet and have trouble finding shoes that don’t ‘kill me’.   Iv recently bought two pairs and neither are comfortable to wear yet.  They are flat patent leather walking shoes.   One pair slops up and down and I haven’t got around to getting heel grips. I bought insoles which made them too high inside.   Can’t walk in those at all.  The other pair pinch my toes to b.....y, so much so I have a blister on my middle toe.  So can’t wear those for a while either.  Back to my old ones for the time being.   I hate new shoes.  I too used to walk around in heels all day and even when I got home I’d walk around the kitchen getting things done wearing my coat and heels.  How these young uns wear staggeringly high heels I’ll never know.   Oops, that sounds really curmudgeonly 🤔🤭

SM beckons again, I forgot to buy rice yesterday and I’m cooking curry, sooo.......☺️☺️☺️☺️   

👋👋👋 to all snuckers and our friends in the quiet corner. Also those doing other things and a wave to all those feeling unwell.   

Syl.  
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 4,162
    I have a very high instep and I too have problems buying shoes that fit 😬.
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 3,650
    I managed to find some shoes that fit!! Reiker.  The first old fashioned shoe shop I tried had an assistant who knew her stock, but unfortunately couldn't find anything that fit my skinny feet. The second shop was hopeless on customer service but when I said 'surely you should know your stock better than me' she perked up a bit and found the shoes that I bought.  My Dad would be horrified - the shop was a mess, no foot stool or shoe horn on offer and another member of staff doing a sort of stock take pushing in front of me when I was trying to pay.
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,427
    Afternoon!🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
    Wow another thread! We are a lot of chatter boxes 🤣🤣
    Lovely bunch of 
    daffs MU. Very pretty, do love daffs.
    Lovely sunny 
    day again, 
    probably go 
    for a walk 
    to the duck 
    pond soon. 
    TTFN 
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,427
    Oh gawd, why has it come out like that🙄😫
    Hope you manage to get some shoes Fedge 🤞
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 4,603
    Looks like you wrote us a poem SGL😁
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down