Forum home The potting shed

Are you awake?

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 73,752
    edited March 2019
    Sometimes sleeping with me can be like sleeping with a windmill ... apparently 🙄 

... and one of us sometimes snores :open_mouth: which one of us has not been established to the satisfaction of both 😉 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Went to bed early coz I was falling asleeep on the sofa ... now I’m wide awake .. I’ve had a ☕️ and a 🍌 and the robin in the garden and are ready to start the day .... but if I get up I’ll disturb OH ... 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

@Hazel 1  :)  I see you’re awake too ... don’t know what woke me but something did and now I’m wide awake ... I’ll make a warm milky drink ... would you like one?

Warm milk with a little honey and nutmeg available ... I can see a light on in a bedroom across the Rise ...the adults work at the hospital so may be on shifts ... or the teenage daughter may be revising ... or maybe someone is noodling on a forum ... 

• B3B3 Posts: 19,408
    Just signing in.😊
    In London. Keen but lazy.
    Oh dear @B3 ... the warm milk and honey had done its job and I was drifting off to the Land of Nod again ... hope you got back to sleep too ...

• purplerallimpurplerallim LincolnshirePosts: 4,064
    Finally settled at about 12.45am only to wake at 6.30, tried to snuggle down but got up at 6.45am. What's the betting I will be nodding at 2/3pm and if I napped it would be 1ish before I settled tonight. Must fight the sleepies.🙄🙂
  • Logan4Logan4 West MidlandsPosts: 2,332
    I find that if i sit down in the afternoon I'll nod off especially if i watch any tv,so i keep myself busy until about 5 pm after finishing all the doggy walks.
  • purplerallimpurplerallim LincolnshirePosts: 4,064
    I like to watch Back to the Country at 3pm, which is fatal. 🙄
  • Logan4Logan4 West MidlandsPosts: 2,332
    I like to watch Back to the Country at 3pm, which is fatal. 🙄
    :)