Doggie diversions

• Logan4Logan4 West MidlandsPosts: 1,911
    LP, I've watched a lot of The Super Vet and he does a lot of those operations, it takes a long time but worth it.Glad that she will fully recover and  Leo is devoted to her, they look lovely together. :)
  • Lily PillyLily Pilly Central southern Scotland Posts: 3,845
    Yes she has been all through that. Super vet is great but the editors cut from immediate post op to 8 weeks which is the biggie!
    we are getting there tho, the cheeky side came jut when she stopped dead to track a pheasant!  Great sign!

hope everone enjoyed  crufts.  It’s all the New Breeds that baffled me, I thought the kennel club weren’t accepting them for a while yet.🤔
    Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
    A A Milne
  • Logan4Logan4 West MidlandsPosts: 1,911
    That's great to know she's doing well. They can't cover everything in the Super Vet. Don't watch Crufts anymore, but I watched a bit of it on YouTube about the  Goldies, that's all i wanted to see.
  • purplerallimpurplerallim LincolnshirePosts: 2,077
    Have lost patience with TV coverage of crufts so only watch the group challenges on u tube. Better that way as you see the whole challenge instead of the cut bits that TV shows. Would love to be able to watch the ring judging but that would mean about a hundred cameras , a bit impossible I know.🙂
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,941
    edited 10 March
    I used to enjoy the agility and know a Belgian and former Crufts champion so have a personal interest but haven't watched since the Beeb dropped it.   I like rescues best anyway, be they mongrels or not..
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 56,295
    Thought I’d post an alert for dog owners ... it seems that the earlier warm spell woke the adders up early this spring 

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/environment/dog-bitten-by-adder-in-thetford-forest-1-5941460
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Lily PillyLily Pilly Central southern Scotland Posts: 3,845
    We are all heaving a sigh of relief today as Talla passed her first major check with flying colours.  Her knee is better than it was before the surgery but she is still to be crated when alone.
    this is a reprieve for all of us! Only another 11 weeks to go?
    Sorry not to have posted but have been reading, hope everyone surviving another day ofshocking weather.
    will post properly when my own dizziness goes!!
    Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
    A A Milne
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 56,295
    Glad to hear Tallas good news ... looking forward to hearing that you’re both fit and well soon ((hugs))
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,941
    Thanks for the update and good news.  Hope you both heal well.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 7,188
    Good news indeed.
    Love to you both.
    Woke up again
    To my chagrin
    Getting sick and tired of
    Feeling sick and tired again