Doggie diversions

• Lily PillyLily Pilly Central southern Scotland Posts: 3,762
    Ah the voice of experience! Thanks. I believe after three weeks she is allowed around the house. This will be fab as it’s a good space and with the grandchildren we have loads of gates!
    Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
    A A Milne
    Absolutely nothing worked last night, I swear she was sulking,then just at the end of Shetland she gave a long whine.  I sat on the old futon with her, gently groomed her, I swear that’s what she wanted. I just didn’t want to groom after such major surgery but she obviously felt “a girls got to look her best st all time” and wanted a good brush up
    This is Leo,her soulmate.  I swear he was try to hold paws, they normally sleep together every night.
    A A Milne
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 50,690
    Awww bless them both ... and you ((hugs))
    'There's a flower that shall be mine, 'tis the little celandine.' W Wordsworth

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 6,389
    Beautiful.
    My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
    Got out of bed at all
    The morning rain clouds up my window
    And I can't see at all
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 2,596
    That is so sweet  <3
  • purplerallimpurplerallim LincolnshirePosts: 1,058
    💖🐶
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 14,208
    Such a sweet pic of Talla and Leo.
    Have you tried leaving a radio on at low volume? eg Radio 4 when Talla would hear the sound of voices.
    SW Scotland
    Good news! Been to physio who is pleased with her. We can go on grass for 3 mins building up to 5.  And, best of all if harnessed ( to get down two steps) she can sit with me in front of the woodburner as she does most nights. The reason for this is she thinks she has been deeply traumatised by surgery and until she relaxes pain will not lessen
    this new regime should really help

thank you to everyone for suggestions most have been used, or will be 

if  want to I could carry on with this  page. We still have a long way to go but I do feel we we have turned a corner today. I daresay I will still be looking for advice!!

A A Milne
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 15,230
    Good news LP.  Hope she enjoys the log fire this evening.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 50,690
    edited 13 February
    Lovely news ... cuddles to Talla ... and anyone else who needs them 😉  💕 

'There's a flower that shall be mine, 'tis the little celandine.' W Wordsworth