Doggie diversions

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 2,596
    What a lovely girl she is Lilly Pilly. I hope the vet can help. She certainly looks as though she's enjoying that book ! 
  • Lily PillyLily Pilly Central southern Scotland Posts: 3,762
    Vet nurse  is quite happy with her for 6 day post op.  She even came out to the car for exam as we could all see she was not, under any circs, going back in there !
    this is what she suggested

I think she meant for the dog!  But there again...........
    Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
    A A Milne
    Janie B. So interesting to hear about your dog.  What a super mum you had doggiesitting
    we have the Adaptil, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t  who knows why!

Talla visits the local cottage hospital  Maybe will just take her up there!

A A Milne
  • purplerallimpurplerallim LincolnshirePosts: 1,059
    I know it sounds mad but how about tv? A lap top or tablet with something doggie interesting to watch might help. Just a thought.😁
    Doesn’t sound daft at all! Thank you I will download the recent top 100 dogs
    Will post if success 
    A A Milne
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 6,389
    I think the vet nurse may have been trying to tell you something @Lily Pilly  :)
    My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
    Got out of bed at all
    The morning rain clouds up my window
    And I can't see at all
  • purplerallimpurplerallim LincolnshirePosts: 1,059
    😁
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 15,231
    When we go out for a day and can't take the dogs we leave them a chunk of marrow bone to keep them busy.   We can get them sliced in chunks about 1 to 2" thick from the SM.   Not for every day maybe but a bone like that can keep our pair busy for hours as they lick and chew.   They love them.   
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
    Oh thanks. Problem is she is crated!
    A A Milne
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 15,231
    That doesn't stop her chewing a good bone.  Keeps ours busy for hours and they're both very good at flolloping all day if they have company such as OH watching hours of golf.   I used to think cricket went on a long time.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw