Tootles / Eucomis seed.

granmagranma Posts: 1,772
Tootles  if your still in the forum please can you pm me , I said last year I would save  Eucomis seed for you. I have somehow which your welcome to. 

• TootlesTootles Posts: 1,473
    Granma!!!! Hi there! Thank you so very much for the seeds!! What a lovely surprise when the postman arrived!! It’s so kind and very thoughtful of you. What a fabulous lady you are! 
    Ive not been very active on here for a while but for good reason. After yet another miscarriage and years of IVF we decided to stop trying for a baby. It was a very difficult decision and took me a while to truly accept but as I’d turned 42 it was time to get on with life as all the years of fertility treatment have taken their toll on me. So after years of special diets, drugs, supplements, no caffeine or alcohol, we let our hair down and started to live freely again.... and completely out of the blue I fell pregnant naturally!! I’m now 43 years old and am due on 24th March so not long to go!!! I can’t stop smiling and feel so very lucky!!! We know it’s a girl and I can feel her kicking away right now! So gardening has taken a little side step but I miss it so much and find myself back out there whenever I’m able. I’m going to sow your lovely seeds at the weekend and look forwards to them blooming!! Thank you so very much xxxxxxx
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 51,379
    edited 22 February
    Oh Tootles (excuse me poking my nose in) how lovely 😊  

The very same thing happened to a friend of mine .

Many many congratulations ... 💐 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge WearsidePosts: 2,612
    Tootles, that's wonderful news, I was wondering how you were getting on😊 I'm so pleased for you😊
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 3,026
    Many congratulations Tootles, that's lovely news ! And l am glad the seeds were a nice surprise too  :)
  • IamweedyIamweedy Cheshire East. Posts: 1,260
    I hope all goes well. 

'You must have some bread with it me duck!'

• granmagranma Posts: 1,772
    I'm so happy for you both , and soon you will have  ,,''baby girl tootles'',,     to add to your family. Take care love and congrats to you both. I'm so pleased my seeds found you . Xx
  • TootlesTootles Posts: 1,473
    Thank you so much for the lovely messages. I can’t wait to be a mummy.... a gardening mummy! X 
  • Fran IOMFran IOM Posts: 729
    After reading your news I felt so happy for you both. Nature is a wonderful thing   :)
    Hope you are keeping well.