RESURRECTED SIXTY-NINE

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,605
    Yes, of course LB, just on my way to meet Rubee and then we'll be at yours and anyone else who wants to come to Antes😉
    Its 5.16 and the day is just starting to fade, the days are certainly staying lighter longer 🤗
  • LantanaLantana Posts: 5,776
    Can I join the trip to Ante’s balcony? I can bring coffee and walnut cake.

Look at that pair, Rubee😁. Aren’t they gorgeous! Wish I could sleep like that though preferably not so contorted😁 Aren’t you nice to leave hoovering till they wake up. Tiggs here just stands at what she considers to be a safe distance from the hoover and watches it carefully. 

Good to hear your friend’s feeling much better now, LB.
    edited 7 February
    Ooops didn't see you there MU, we're on our way! 
    Yes of course Lants 🤗
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 4,804
    It should be an anual eventLants Trip to Ante’s Balcony . Love it . It sounds like a daty trip.
  • Rebecca110Rebecca110 Posts: 1,406
    Watched a film last night me before you, a sad film but interesting and understandable.  It was about a well to do man who is hit by a motorbike and suffers from quadraplegia and the relationship that builds with a young woman that cares for him.  How she raises his spirits and engages him more in life but still has to deal with the reality of suffering quadraplegia.  A thought provoking film.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,725
    It certainly sounds it Rebecca. I'm not sure it would be my type of film though.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,401
    Think I'd have switched that off, Rebecca!  Life can be depressing enough at times!
    Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
    FIDDLESTICKS AND FLAPDOODLE!
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 3,650
    I like escapism Rebecca.  Bury my head in the sand type of person.
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 633
    Rubee it's sound perfectly. Annual gathering on my balcony. I recommended May. Warm, but still not hot and you can swim. My balcony is always open.  :)

I rested a bit on couch. My tea is almost prepared then follows tv and I'll probably fall asleep soon.

Think it's a book too Rebecca. I couldn't watch/read it either.

Anyway,  are we nearly there yet!😂