Reasons to be cheerful 2019 - the antidote to Curmudgeons' Corner

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 20,584
    cuttings of what? if I may ask?
    Devon.
  • wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 2,919
    Scindapsus Pictus 'Argyraeus' (satin pothos, although not technically a pothos apparently).

• Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 3,284
    We got home from the supermarket just in time before a heavy hailstorm hit - and we had lovely iced Danish Pastries as part of lunch! Very naughty! 
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 20,584
    Scindapsus Pictus 'Argyraeus' (satin pothos, although not technically a pothos apparently).

that's a new one on me.
    Devon.
  • Singing GardenerSinging Gardener EssexPosts: 799
    The "new" label on thread in the GW forum is now disappearing again when I use the back button to navigate, which makes the forum much easier to navigate.
  • Fran IOMFran IOM Posts: 943
    Glad you mentioned that. I always found it easier to navigate using the back button but didn't realise it was working again. It was me who initially brought the subject up when it didn't disappear. 
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 3,360

I think you can get a cream to cure that.
  • wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 2,919
    Hostafan1 said:

that's a new one on me.
    I've been looking around for plants more suited to being hung out of the reach of small children :# These ones look like they'll make a great trailing plant for a high shelf. I'm thinking about trying a kokedama with one now though since I have spares.
  • Hampshire_HogHampshire_Hog Hampshire Coast 100m from the seaPosts: 1,080
    First daffodils are in flower just three but things are looking up, spring cant be far away 😃😃

"You don't stop gardening because you get old, you get old because you stop gardening." - The Hampshire Hog
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 3,284
    Our fence is still standing - just!