HELLO FORKERS - FEBRUARY 2019

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,302
    Morning all. 
    Devon.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,118
    Good morning all  :) 

second ☕️ has arrived ...
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Morning @Dove.
    Jump on in @islander, the more the merrier.
    Devon.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,118
    edited 20 February
    Forkers are gardeners and gardeners are Forkers ... the origin of the name of this thread has become lost in the mists of time ... good to see you Islander ... all are welcome here for friendly chat about almost anything  :)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Can I just say, even if you no interest in sewing, last night's Sewing Bee was a treat. I haven't laughed so much in ages.
    Devon.
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 25,322
    Morning all - afties, evening Pat if you have a chance to look in. Hope all is going well with the trip x
    I don't watch it Hosta - but I love Joe Lycett. He's always hilarious.
    Wind woke me a few times through the night, and it's been very wet. Blustery.
    I can pop over and help you sort after I finish daughter's bedroom, islander. Mind you - I take no prisoners when it comes to chucking stuff   ;)
    Hospital for me later to see the consultant. That will be interesting. Almost a year since my 'luge' trip down Beinn an Lochain  :D
    More tea needed here so I'll look round here with another one.
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

@Fairygirl good luck and hope they're pleased with you. 
    Do try to catch Sewing Bee, only the second episode so easy to catch up on iPlayer.
    Devon.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,137
    Good morning everyone, cold again here but should be warmer by the weekend, the forecast is for 13c that will be about 11c for us, getting better, if only the wind would stop blowing making a chill factor,   got lots of GH potting on to do today, Doves Delphiniums  have filled their pots so that’s todays job.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

Lyn said:
       got lots of GH potting on to do today, Doves Delphiniums  have filled their pots so that’s todays job.

Flippin' 'eck. I've not even sown mine yet.
    Devon.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,137
    edited 20 February
    I sowed them in October Hosta. 😇
    you know me and my seed growing, right on there I was. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

This discussion has been closed.