HELLO FORKERS - FEBRUARY 2019

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,110
    Fantastic moon here last night, but clear nights always spell frost in the morning! 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,037
    The moon woke me this morning around 5am shining through a crack in the blinds onto my face ... drifted back to sleep with the shipping forecast 😴 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,110
    I was up then, it was beautiful. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,048
    Very misty start today and cold and now we have clouds sweeping in to cover the bright blue bits.   OH has disappeared off to golf leaving me to paint a ceiling.   Joy.

Good news LP.   Must be a relief too.   Sounds like good progress FG.

Not sowing here either Lyn.  Overnight temps still getting down to freezing, no heating in the PT and no window sills for seed trays indoors so patience is needed for a while yet.

Hosta - didn't you know?  People vote for individuals, not the party they represent!  - according to one of the Magnificent Seven.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,254
    I have my first garden related blister of the season thanks to a mammoth Miscanthus cut back session.
    Summer is coming.
    Devon.
  • Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 2,899
    Thanks Dove, made it, I had to click onto an icon that looked like a mini handbag!
  • Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 2,899
    Hang on Hosta, we havent had Spring yet!!
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,037
    edited 19 February
    Back home after a lovely day in sunny springlike Suffolk ... car fixed for the trade cost of the part and a tenner for labour ... what a ⭐️ 

Lots of chat about music/bands/touring/ speaker rigs/comms and other stuff I know very little about 😆 

Hope you’ve all had a lovely day :smile:

Now to put my feet up ...

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,254
    Great British Sewing Bee tonight, Hurrah.
    Devon.
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,343
    Morning 😀 work is busy, busy, busy, so gotta dash 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
This discussion has been closed.