HELLO FORKERS - FEBRUARY 2019

• Pat EPat E Posts: 7,963
    Good morning everyone. Thanks for your wishes Chicky.
    S. E. NSW
  • Lily PillyLily Pilly Central southern Scotland Posts: 3,834
    Been up and going since 7 as that’s about as long as we can leave Talla   Vet again yesterday. Seemed really pleased with her. Maybe my vet skills not as clumsy as I thought!
    got a chance to do a little more in the wood yesterday. I am pleased at development
    i will put up some photos when a bit more to see 

have a a good day 
    Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
    A A Milne
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 54,472
    Good news LillyP 😃 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 20,963
    how's your sight now @Lily Pilly?
    Devon.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 13,879
    Morning all, very cold here, 11c in the conservatory, who said they’re sowing seeds? Not me😀. Frosty, icy but sunny.  Love those sunflowers Pat. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 20,963
    No frost over here @Lyn, pretty chilly though.
    Devon.
    I’m glad you like them Lyn. They just appear every year. 😏
    S. E. NSW
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 24,481
    Morning all/afties, evening Pat. Lovely pic. Hope all the tests with hubby go well. Very worrying and tiring for you. 
    Love chicky's sunset one too. We had a lovely moon showing on Sunday, and again yesterday once the sky cleared, just before 5pm. I odn't have a good enough camera to get the moon clearly unfortunately.

Not much chance of seeing it today if the forecast's right though.
    I'm beyond caring about any of the MPs Hosta. I said yesterday to someone, I bet some of the Tories join them too. I hear two have now done so. 
    Glad the wee dog's on the mend LP. You sound more cheery too  :)
    More clearing /painting today and sorting of the attic hatch. We even put some clothes back into daughter's bedroom into the cleared chest of drawers - hurrah! I'm easily pleased.  ;)
    I'll have another cuppa and a quick look round here before I get on. Hope everyone is ok and has a good day. 
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 13,879
    So lucky Pat, I have to stake them really well here or they blow I’ve, I don’t grow them anymore.
    Bit warmer in Hosta land it seems, he’s a bit further from the Moor, I must check my tadpoles. Had to bring some of the spawn into the GH last year. 

Still not chancing anything in the garden, need to cut stuff back, but not with frosts about. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

Hubby said there’s supposed to be a super moon tonight. What do you bet we get cloud from somewhere.
    S. E. NSW
This discussion has been closed.