Forum home The potting shed

Buried my cat today, except I didn’t!

124»

• PurplerainPurplerain Posts: 1,052
    He is still a young lad, and very handsome @Rebecca110. I love the name Alfie and called one of my cats that many years ago.
    SW Scotland
  • Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 7,056
    Moiili, I did a similar thing, about 35 years ago, we had 2 cats, one a ginger called Tiger, someone brought round a ginger puss in a black bin bag, I lloked in, definitely looked like Tiger.  He was placed in the bag in the hall, (Oh, he had been missing a couple of days) picked up the bag to bury him.  I am allergic to ant bites so steer well clear, and they give me the willies, took the cat out of the bag he/she was crawley with ants. Then (now ex) Hubby found tiger in the office he had for work at the back of our garage!
  • NollieNollie Girona, Catalunya, Northen Spain.Posts: 5,122
    Seems a few of is have made that mistake, Nanny! No chips back on those days...
    Sorry Nollie for calling you Moili, mind you I did mistake the poor cat also!
  • NollieNollie Girona, Catalunya, Northen Spain.Posts: 5,122
    We should have gone to sp*csavers :D 
    funilly enough, I AM going there today! I dont like them, about 12-15 years ago, they gave me completely the wrong prescription/advice, but I had conjunctivitus a few weeks back, then had to go to the GP, who said if I had any pain, I had to go to a minor eye clinic,just happens m earest one is Specsavers!I have very mild short sight specs for driving.  My Hubby has for years called me Mrs Magoo, (remember him cartoon proably 70s/80s) he has always been long sighted, spec for reading now middle and distance problems, so I told him he shouldnt take the mick out of me and my eyes, Karma is what it is.