Gardeners World Magazine subscription price hike

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,617
    Thanks for that Marlorena, l hadn't thought of looking for a website for The English Garden ! I see what you mean.
  • MarlorenaMarlorena East AngliaPosts: 2,341
    Glad you found it Anni... you've got the rest of the winter to check it out..
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,617
     :) 
  • NanniemoNanniemo Posts: 187
    I get mine free on a week’s loan from my local library, I’ve currently got the January 2019 one on loan until next Wednesday 😊
  • raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 3,524
    I've taken your advice Obs  :) 
    It's hard to love, there's so much to hate
    Hanging on to hope when there is no hope to speak of
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,051
    Good RG.   Lots of pics of Rosemoor when you visit please.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 3,524
    no dogs at Rosemoor :(

I'm hoping there'll be a 'partner garden' that is more flexible on visitor species
    It's hard to love, there's so much to hate
    Hanging on to hope when there is no hope to speak of
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,051
    I know.  It's so frustrating.  However, a quick glance indicates that all the partner gardens in Devon welcome dogs.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 3,449
    Obelixx said:
    KT - I suspect I'm even further away from the nearest RHS garden but it's still good value just for the magazine, let alone free access to experts and the seed scheme which I forgot to mention before.
    Thanks I may look into it, even if just for 12 months when I cancel my GW subscription.  I wonder if I'll lose access to Secret Garden when I cancel?
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,113
    You will lose access to Secret Garden.
    I gave up the magazine because I was fed up with Monty on the middle pages and Tit Marsh on the back page saying the complete opposite to each other about the same plant. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor.