RESURRECTED SIXTY-EIGHT

Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 12,595

A symbol of hope for all Rezzers during the chilly days of winter.

Link back :    https://forum.gardenersworld.com/discussion/1024138/resurrected-sixty-seven#latest
Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 21,391
    They look beautiful M-U even with their snowy mantle.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 4,236
    Very cheery MU🙂😎

Hazel - sorry to hear your sad news. We'll be here when you have time to chat.

Joyce - your joke reminds me of bumping into an old boyfriend some years ago. Rather overweight, bald, etc etc. No doubt he thought the same about me😬
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 14,039
    T'bird, I feel positively ancient when I meet ex-pupils with their teenage children.
    SW Scotland
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,087
    Hazel, so very sorry to hear the sad news about your Dad. Thinking of you and your family at this very sad time. Remember all the happy times you shared and the wonderful memories you made together. Hope your mum is ok. Lots of love and hugs, take care of yourself too. xx
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,087
    Joyce, I often think that 😂 Especially when I overhear someone mention their age....i think good God do I look as old/older than her😣  
    Ooh, TB are you bald 😉
    Actually there's an ex boyfriend of mine living in our village now. He moved here about 10 years ago. I have to pass his house to get to our shops. When i first saw him he was outside washing his car, I had no idea who he was when he said hello.....god how he'd changed too. Bit embarrassing not recognising him though😕😳😂😂
    Tee hee SGL - you beat me to it. I was going to ask T'Bird if she was bald! I used to say at parents evenings that once someone came in and said "You used to teach my Grandma" that that would be the time to call it a day. It never came to that.
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 3,342
    Still no sign of my parcel...........maybe tomorrow.
    Oh well F'edge. I'm sure it will arrive eventually.
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 7,801
    Hazel, so sorry to read of your Fathers passing.   You have a good family around you for support and comfort Hazel.  Take care x

SGL.  That’s very good news about your OH Lily.  

FRDGE.  I sent for a windscreen weather protector last night.   It arrived an hour ago. 😳   We won’t have any snow now Iv got one of these. 

While out with Oh a while ago, we went to an art exhibition.    I said to him “I don’t like all this modern art rubbish do you ?”    He replied “that’s not a painting love, that’s a mirror” 😬

PANSY n JOYCE.  Loved your jokes this morning.☺️

Lovely little picture at the start of Rez68 MU.  
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 3,342
    Runners - that's a good way to keep the snowy weather away.

Just drove a car with a heated seat - I feel properly BBQ'd.

SGL - So pleased your OH is feeling perkier.

Parcel just arrived - now to unpack it.  I always feel a little nervous about items on the auction site.  So far everything I've bought has been hunky dory.