Seed Swap and Plant Sharing 2019

• DebxDebx Posts: 8
    @lyn thank you x
  • Ana9Ana9 Hooton, CheshirePosts: 18
    @Perennial gardener and @theresa ashby have you received the Cosmos Dazzler that I posted out to you?  Hope they haven't gone astray? x
  • Andy19Andy19 Posts: 611
    Hi Sandra A. The sweet pea Air Warden are away but have the following left.
    Sweet Pea Fragrantissia.
    Sweet Pea Heirbloom Bicolour.
    Sweet Pea Early Mammoth Mixed.

If you would like any just pm me your address and I will post them on.
  • Ana9 said:
    @Perennial gardener and @theresa ashby have you received the Cosmos Dazzler that I posted out to you?  Hope they haven't gone astray? x
    Received safe and sound. Wish I could start growing now but will have to wait a few months yet, thanks again 😊
  • Lyn said:
    Here’s this year’s seed swap thread. 
    You can list here what you have spare or what you are seeking.

This is the fifth year that I’ve helped to organize a community Seed Swap and last Sunday’s event was the best we’ve had so far! We had over a hundred people attend and countless seeds, bulbs, and plants shared among them. I don’t think anyone left without something new to grow and a smile on their face.
  • Ana9 said:
    I’ve just come home from work to find your seeds waiting for me, 😊 thank you so much
  • Lyn said:
    Will sort out seeds for @theresa ashby and @acampbell1
    Received the seeds yesterday, thank you for my selection @Lyn
  • The rosemary cuttings from @josusa47 have rooted
  • DebxDebx Posts: 8
    @lyn thank you for the seeds arrived yesterday...not sure if you got my message  😀 X
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,745
    Thank you to everyone who messaged me to say they’d received the seeds. Hope they grow well for you all🙂
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor.