Forum home Plants

Seed Swap and Plant Sharing 2019

• Lyn said:
    That’s ok Sandra. I will post on Monday.
    Thank you,very kind of you, really excited here! It will be the first time that I am actually doing a garden from seed :):smiley:
  • Hi all, I’m quite new to this forum...and equally quite new to gardening  :smile:  I’m planning ahead for next year and i’M looking to get some nice colourful but easy to maintain borders having just moved house. 

Would any kind soul be happy to share some seeds to get me up and running?  o:) ideally I’m interested in flowering perennials but I’m no expert so any tips and guidance are welcome. I’d be happy to send on a SAE.
  • Andy19Andy19 Posts: 671
    Hi everyone I get lots of packets of free seeds from magazine's I get delivered. Posted lots of packets on to members in March this year as I could not use all by any means. Now got about another 60 packets so if anybody's looking for anything in particular just ask if I've got them i will post on.
  • Ana9Ana9 Hooton, CheshirePosts: 21
    Hi Andy 
    I’m currently after any red or lime green flowers / foliage for a large herbaceous border I’m creating in the front garden  :)
    Oooops forgot to tag you @Andy19
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 18,494
    Seeds posted Sandra, Ana and Little grower.
    @acampbell1  
    I’ll see what perennials I have left, you could look on my list on the previous page.
    probably best to google how to grow the seeds, would be easier, some need different treatments to others. 
     @Andy19 that’s a good offer🙂
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

Ana9 

I have packets of the following just pm your address if want any.
    Nasturtium Moon 
    Ragged Robin.
    Sweet Pea Air Warden.
    French Marigold Red Cherry.
    French Lavender.
    Celine Violet Queen.
    Sorry Anna9 it's Nasturtium Moon Gleam.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 18,494
    Remember there’s quite a few seeds you don’t cover with compost, I think I sent Antirrhinum seeds to Sandra. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

Hahaaaaaa!  Just noticed autocorrect strikes again  :o
    @Andy19