Seed Swap and Plant Sharing 2019

• moragb1moragb1 Posts: 290
    Brilliant thanks that would be great x
  • ForTheBeesForTheBees Posts: 166
    Lyn said:
    @ForTheBees could I have the Catananche please.  I will PM my address.
    I'll stick them in the post when I remember to buy some stamps. Payment can be some photos when they're in bloom...
  • Fran IOMFran IOM Posts: 1,073
    Didn't grow them from seed Lyn. I wish. Maybe I should think about it in the future but would have to start a thread on "how to". Looking through all my labels the plant I have my daughter got me from the pound shop called Gentianoides. It's very small which could be my fault.  :/
    @Perennial gardener. Hope the seeds spur you on to do lots of gardening. Is it just the beginning for you or are you an "old hand"?
  • Just started out gardening last summer, its been the best summer to get into gardening. The seed swap has been great, no seeds get wasted. No one really needs 1000 seeds of one variety. Hopefully will have a long list like Lyn's soon, to share with everyone! 
     :) 
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,272
    Heres one I prepared before (just for Blue Peter fans)  these Catananche were from seeds,  I need some more😀 beautiful flowers and go on all summer. Very easy to grow.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

These are beautiful Lyn. Have never grown them. Could I beg a few seeds of these too if not too late? Thanks x
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,272
    moragb1 said:
    These are beautiful Lyn. Have never grown them. Could I beg a few seeds of these too if not too late? Thanks x
    I’ve asked @ForTheBees to send some Catananche, you could ask her if she has anymore, if not I could split mine when they arrive.  I’ll let you know. 
    I didn’t have any success with sowing my collected seeds.
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

Oh no worries. Just thought they were yours. I am delighted with what I have xx thanks. I can buy some. Got an order ready on Chiltern seeds page x