Seed Swap and Plant Sharing 2019

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 13,943
    @BloodyNora the Bleeding heart doesn’t seed, roots only it seems, I could see you some, it soon spreads. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

@Hazyb. Any particular verbascum? 

• HazybHazyb Posts: 249
    @Lyn I'm happy with any kind as I haven't had them before.
  • BloodyNoraBloodyNora Posts: 53
    Lyn said:
    @BloodyNora the Bleeding heart doesn’t seed, roots only it seems, I could see you some, it soon spreads. 
    Lyn would roots survive long. Don't want you to waste  effort as they might dry out.  
  • IlikeplantsIlikeplants W Mids Posts: 8
    Anyone else out there wanting Geum seeds, I am now drying them, so they will be ready to send out in a few days/a weeks time. See my previous post for the list and please supply an address too.
    @Guernsey Donkey2 If you have some geum seeds to spare I’d love to try growing some. It’s not one that I’ve tried before so that would be exciting. I’ll message you if so.
    Lyn said:
    Lyn would roots survive long. Don't want you to waste  effort as they might dry out.  
    They’ll be ok if you keep them well watered, no problem with travelling, I’m sending out plants all the time,  they are in their dormancy now anyway,  
    Assuming you’re in the U.K.?

Hazyb said:
    They’re only just flowering now but I’ll put your name on my list and let you know when they’re ready. I have a couple of different ones, they grow very tall. 

• kckdel64kckdel64 Posts: 10
    edited 22 July
    Anyone have any cactus seeds or clippings they’re trying to get rid of? Looking for anything since I recently moved and am basically starting my little collection over
  • Guernsey Donkey2Guernsey Donkey2 Posts: 6,059
    I can't seem to message you @llikeplants so if you can send me your address and which geum seeds you would like, I am happy to send some out to you.
  • HazybHazyb Posts: 249
    Lyn said:
    Hazyb said:
    They’re only just flowering now but I’ll put your name on my list and let you know when they’re ready. I have a couple of different ones, they grow very tall. 
    Thank you very much @Lyn some height is exactly what I need.