Forum home Garden design

Garden Visits 2019

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,960
    @yviestevie I am off to David Austin and Wollerton Old Hall this weekend 😀. Thanks for the tasters 👍🏻
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 5,330
    @chicky Wollerton is really beautiful.  If you are in the area and have time the Dorothy Clive Garden is lovely and is very close to Wollerton.
    Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 14,526
    Oh dear, silly me, I posted Peter Beales again, had already posted it last week!
    Dordogne and Norfolk
  • YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 5,330
    It's the heat @Busy-Lizzie
    Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 14,526

Bressingham Gardens

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 8,042

Some pictures from Beth Chatto's garden this week. Hyde Hall to follow.
    Somewhere in my heart
    There is a star that shines for you
    Silver splits the blue
    Love will see it through
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 6,272
    Lovely photos,  thank you @punkdoc. Beth Chatto's garden is one l have always wanted to visit.
    Beth Chatto’s looking glorious @punkdoc .......have only visited in October, need a summer visit soon 😍

Last weekend I had a weekend of garden visiting in Shropshire .....went to the confetti fields, David Austin’s, Hodnett Hall and Wollerton Old Hall .......which is now my favourite garden of ALL time 😆.  Pics to follow - might have to be in instalments, as my own garden is in need of some attention 🤪
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
    Confetti Fields in Pershore ....

David Austin .....think we hit it at its peak 🌹🌹🌹