RESURRECTED SIXTY-SEVEN

Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 12,335

Here you go, Rezzers.....hope we get the snowdrops, but not the snow!

Link back:  https://forum.gardenersworld.com/discussion/1023913/resurrected-sixty-six#latest

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞

• Hazel 1Hazel 1 Posts: 1,222
    Ooopos! Have just posted on Rez 66.......
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 12,335
    No probs, Hazel! 😀
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 12,335
    Just read your post on 66 Hazel.  Now that IS strange.  Funny how we just don't see things sometimes when they're right under our noses, though.  Or maybe  your new house comes with a fairy godmother? 😀
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 13,869
    Yes, snowdrops minus the snow thank you.
    F'edge, I'll fly with you to Vancouver.  We went to Canada the year I retired and loved Vancouver.
    Hazel, lucky find of the knee brace.
    M-U, do you think you would feel better if you got flushed out too?  I'm sure I would if I then got filled up with an energiser.
    Ruby, I think I will remain indoors today.
    SW Scotland
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 3,199
    Joyce - I woke up before I arrived an Vancouver - perhaps I will try and fly there tonight seeing as you recommence it.
    Hazel - was the knee support the same colour as the kit bag doing a chameleon effect?
  • Hazel 1Hazel 1 Posts: 1,222
    edited 7 January
    Forest, it’s actually quite a bright blue colour and bag is grey. I hope it is fairy godmother as we’ve “ lost” a few things lately😂
    Just been on phone to HMRC to report change of address and have given up after waiting for 20 minutes. My ear is awash with mundane music and automated voices.
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 3,199
    Oops - spelling mistake - Recommend not recommence....... 
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 20,898
    Afties (just!) all!

Related image
    Phew I feel better after that.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 20,898
    I've had a catch up from Rez 66 and if these queries were answered or commented on and I repeat - apologies in advance.
    Ruby the lights are all LED so use a minimal amount of energy and continuing on the light bulb theme I think I may have told you all before but over a 2 year time stretch I replaced all the bulbs in my house with LED bulbs - all as bright as the old bayonet or Edison ones. It took 2 years because they are not cheap but they have a guaranteed life of 25 years.
    Great to see Rebrcca and to hear that Alfie is 'talking' to her again.
    I hope SGL's OH has had a successful check up and that M-U is feeling well and truly flushed. If I've missed any other important news please forgive me. I am just calming down!
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 7,739
    edited 7 January
    I felt the blast from here Lb.  Welcome home !    Ditch those useless people at VM as soon as is its legally possible. 

Mu.  A lovely picture to start the new page.   Love, love snowdrops !  

Hazel, how weird finding the knee brace like that. Du du du du.   I’m really pleased that you have settled into your new home so well.   

Fedge, how the mind works.....when i eventually dropped off to sleep I dreamt that I had run over a grey squirrel and it was world news.  I had to go into hiding. 😬😬 Work that one out. 

Gone blank....must get going...