Forum home The potting shed

What is Your Weather Like? Part 5

• Hampshire_HogHampshire_Hog Hampshire Coast 100m from the seaPosts: 1,089
    We had a changeable day broken cloud and grey mostly but we did get a little sunshine this afternoon with a high of 12°c  it's been blustery all day around 11 mph

"You don't stop gardening because you get old, you get old because you stop gardening." - The Hampshire Hog
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 4,381
    Been grey and mild again today. My outdoor thermometer hasn’t dropped much tonight but think it will be colder by the end of the week, for at least a week. 
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • Hampshire_HogHampshire_Hog Hampshire Coast 100m from the seaPosts: 1,089
    Sunrise: 08:02  Sunset: 16:26 Moon phase: First quarter

Dry, clear skies, 5.8°c breeze 5mph W

"You don't stop gardening because you get old, you get old because you stop gardening." - The Hampshire Hog
  • Logan4Logan4 West MidlandsPosts: 2,332
    Good morning all light cloud and gentle breeze temp 6 to 8c
    Sunrise 8.12
    Sunset 16.23
  • floraliesfloralies Haute-Garonne SW FrancePosts: 1,583
    Quite windy here today but milder with some rain on and off. 
  • Dull and dismal here - we have now had 5  hours of sunshine this year and only a couple of mm of rain.
  • Allotment BoyAllotment Boy North London Posts: 4,501
    After a promising start we have descended into another grey day with quite a chill in the wind.
    AB Still learning

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 8,613
    One of those "meh" days with not much going on. No wind to speak of, just light grey cloud.  Forecast showed light snow for next Tuesday, now downgraded to rain. We shall see ! (Glos)
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 8,484
    Brighter today but not actually sunshiny. Fairly mild, no wind so good gardening weather.
  • Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 3,212
    I keep expecting winter to arrive any day now but it is remarkably mild here. Been a grey day interspersed with showers, the sun never really got out.