Mystery seeds as part of my Secret Santa - any ideas?

Any idea what these are? My work Secret Santa did me proud this year with Wonderberry and Melon Pear seeds!  Any suggestions?

• wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 3,438
    Going by the Chinese writing I'd make sure they're legitimate screened imports before opening the bag. Otherwise burn them.
  • No idea what they really are but don't be surprised if they aren't what they claim to be. Melon pear is a Chilean native also known as sweet cucumber. It is a member of the solanum family of plants - potato/tomato/deadly nightshade family. The wonderberry is also a solanum so treat them like tomatoes and see what you get.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,554
    They look remarkably like small chipolatas to me ......... perhaps prepping Christmas dinner has got to me ..........? scared
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• B3B3 Posts: 10,225
    Lychee stones are that shape but a different colour.
    I share WE's concern about imported seeds.
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,041
    some of those 'could be anything' seeds, weeds native to the country of origin?
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 25,881
    Are you sure the other seeds you got are the real thing too, Innewhambo?  :/

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• The rest of my gift seems pretty legitimate...
  • Going by the Chinese writing I'd make sure they're legitimate screened imports before opening the bag. Otherwise burn them.
    Hadn't crossed my mind, so I'll take that on board!
  • nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,041
    edited December 2018

The rest of my gift seems pretty legitimate...

yes, I think you can rely on those 2 companies :) 
  • I think I'll pop a couple into pots in the greenhouse and see what emerges!