Forum home The potting shed

Tarw

• 12x10 .just a little one,may have to do something to the tree,left,not happy with it!
    The whole truth is an instrument that can only be played by an expert.

• The whole truth is an instrument that can only be played by an expert.
  • That's better!
  • Fran IOMFran IOM Posts: 1,347
    @Valley Gardener.  Beautiful as usual! Don't know how you do it. How long did it take you?
  • About two days,  I block in with acrylics,then oil on top. I bought some art bits yesterday,and the lady who organises the exhibition,has lost the venue!  So no one knows where it will be at the moment!
    However if I can turn out some mystical type things,castles,dragons fairies, I can display in the local Crystal shop!
    Can't believe it only took you two days! Hope you find out where the venue is.
    You will be looking for "mystical type things" now which I am sure will be equally as good and displayed in the Crystal shop. Will look forward to seeing them.  :)

• @Fran IOM,thank you for your lovely comments,i really am happy to hear any ideas to improve pics.
    I'm thinking,similar to this,but with a Dragon hiding under a bush,or Faries playing by the water.  I have done that sort of thing in watercolour,but oils and acrylic are cheaper to do.  Watercolour are very expensive to mount and frame,then of course the price goes up a lot. At the moment time is more limited as I'm in the garden more!!😁😁
  • Valley GardenerValley Gardener Posts: 1,981
    edited March 2019
    @Purplerain and @""Fran IOM"
    Hi guys, I've flogged the Easter Cards,so here are a few birthday cards,sorry they are not too clear,I put them in the cellophane,and stuck it down without thinking! Well I do get confused.....it's my age!
    Please note Moon gazing Hare!! 😁

All proceeds go to the church in Wales,we get no help from the Prince!
  • PurplerainPurplerain Posts: 1,052
    edited March 2019
    Oh, they are lovely @Valley Gardener. I expect that everyone who gets one will keep it, or even put it in a little frame. I will see you over on Cottage Garden later.
    SW Scotland
    @Valley Gardener. I just clicked on them to enlarge the photo (doesn't always work) and I love them. Just the sort I would buy in a shop. Do you sell them at the church? Hopefully at a good price. I think a lot of people get confused these days no matter what their age. Only just seen your post.