Forum home Garden design

Resurrection of. “Show us yer baubles”

• Lovely festive decorations AuntyRach - so colourful.  Just a little imagination and a few bits and pieces can give a lift to any Christmas table.
  • B3B3 Posts: 15,505
    I've put up my decorations but they are no match for the beautiful ones on this thread.
    Could we have a c**p decorations thread as well?
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 7,174
    T'is the season of goodwill, @B3 so all decorations are brilliant, fantastic, and deserve to be shown in all their glory on this thread, so post your photo !
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 3,870
    Yes - if it says festive to you - bring it on. It’s a celebration and time for sharing. 
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • Nothing goes up in this abode until the 15th...

Not long to go then Steve !
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 22,837
    Going out dancing on Saturday evening with walkies and a Christmas craft fair beforehand.   OH is out at golf tomorrow and Sunday so, with any luck, no tree 'n' stuff till Tuesday cos I'm out all day Monday.   Want to be festive but I start counting the days to 12th night if it all goes up too soon.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
    Here is my attempt - not the greatest photos, but hopefully you get the idea. I think the angel may have been on the sherry in the bottom photo !
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 3,870
    Lovely @AnniD - good selection of tree decorations. Are they from years of collecting them? My decorations are all only 10 years old or less as we didn’t do a tree prior to that as lived in rented or were away from home. I’m hoping my Dad will gift my sister and I the 20 or so felt decorations made by my Mum’s Mum, as he has reached the old humbug stage where he can’t be bothered to do a tree. 
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
    Thank you @AuntyRach :) . Yes they are from nearly 40 years of collecting since we got married, and there are a lot of memories there ! They come from places we have visited in Australia, New Zealand, America, plus closer to home. Places we have lived and visited in the UK, as well as ones made by my niece when she was little (now married with children of her own). There are also ones from my mum and dad's tree as they don't bother with one now. I buy a new one every year, think I'm going to need another tree at this rate......