Resurrection of. “Show us yer baubles”

Lily PillyLily Pilly Central southern Scotland Posts: 3,845
To the best of my memory we have done this before. I for one loved it so let’s try again

I will start with my attempt in the front porch.  As long as the wind holds off or should survive!

Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
A A Milne

• Lily PillyLily Pilly Central southern Scotland Posts: 3,845
    I only see now that I should have aligned the pots!
    A A Milne
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 3,269

Good idea @Lily Pilly
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,648
    Awww @WonkyWomble will be pleased  :D
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 19,433
    Crikey!   All we've done so far is check our lights and buy 2 more sets.  Th tree is still sat in a bucket of water outside.    I have tho been busy making an Xmas patchwork or two and some more felt baubles as they don't break when shaken out of the tree by a waggy Labrador tail or a playful pussycat or two.  
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
    Quite right too! I have family for the weekend, children would be so disappointed I felt I had too

come on Forkers, I can’t be the only one!
    A A Milne
  • BenCottoBenCotto RutlandPosts: 966
    I’ve posted these before but here are 4 pictures - 2 of the sitting room, one of the kitchen, one of the porch

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,870
    Well done Lilyp! Your not the only one, my tree is up, the rest needs doing but tree needs moving. OH wanted it in his denroom in the basement, but he has the heat too high so we need to move it before it becomes a floppy tree! I'll post pictures when it's in its new home! 😊
    Love the mantle swag Picidae!
    Lovely table centre piece AuntyRach!
    Don't think the grandchildren will be disappointed Lilyp, that's a very festive entrance! 😁
    Lovely pics, it’s so interesting to see new ideas as well as the old traditional ones
    I am a bit of a traditionalist! Mainly because it’s easiest to get the box that says Tree Decorations 
     Now I see this there is clearly a need for some tweaking!
    A A Milne
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 19,433
    You'd think after all these years we'd get it right first time wouldn't you but it always takes me several goes to get the lights right before any baubles go on the tree.

I do like your pots LP, aligned or not.   Very handsome.   AR your table wreath is looking very good.  Funnily enough tonight's felt creation is a red and white heart.

Picidae - I love that branch over the mirror.  Might adopt that next year.   This year we're trying a Scandinavian inspired thingy using bare stems, a garland and cream and gold in the dining room as there isn't room for a tree there........   
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 3,269
    All lovely and festive.
    I made the table wreath along with some posies and jars too.

My garden and I live in South Wales.