Resurrected Sixty Five.

Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 1,291
We seem to have overstretched our posts. Here's the new one.
Link back https://forum.gardenersworld.com/discussion/1023594/resurrected-sixty-four#latest

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 13,694
    Morning Pauline. Day off today?
    SW Scotland
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 3,088
    Hazel - all good wishes for your daughter.
  • Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 1,291
    Morning Joyce,  not a day off, just on late shift this week. 2-10pm.
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 3,088
    Pauline - have you still still got your beaver outfit on?
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 12,059
    Cheers for starting the new Rez, Pauline!  I'd noticed wd were creeping close to 1000.  That went quickly!

Morning, all!
    Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞
  • Hazel 1Hazel 1 Posts: 1,136
    Joyce, will keep OH at arms length, poor soul! Good luck with ol’brown 👀😁
    Pansy, hope LC and BC are behaving themselves. 
    Tahnsk for the wishes re daughter folks. She’s in surgery now.
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 7,647
    Morning everyone, 
    Rain, rain and more rain, what else can I say.  
    I have to go out and pick up a whipped rug and a chicken. 
    JOYCE.  It’s not very often I’d say this,  but enjoy your dental appointment 😉
    HAZEL.  Best wishes to your daughter for today  and hope your oh isn’t too poorly.  He’s got a lot to do.    What kind of op is your daughter having ?  
    PAULINE.  Hope your not wearing your Beaver outfit out today, it’ll get wet and smell like PF’s cats.  
    TB.  Annoying isn’t it when you spring out of bed to answer the phone and injure yourself in the process.  It’s worthy of the ‘sailors hornpipe’ with knobs on I’d say. 
    LB.  Looks like this clodding is set in for the day.  It’s gone really dark here.   
    LANTS.   Let’s hope you got out and back with Tiggs before the rains came.   Anyone remember that song ‘The day that the rains came down’ ?   Lita Rosa, R’mary Clooney ?
    MU.  You are sounding a bit better today.  Keep taking the tablets as they say.  

Gone blank.....
    👋👋👋 to all latecomers and those Iv missed and wanted to say something too.  

• Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 12,059
    Is it a big op., Hazel?  Hope everything goes well for her and she soon feels better.

Just read back over the last page of the old Rez.  Been a bit slow catching up today!

T'bird, I'm mightily impressed with your response to the 'hacker' scam bloke.  They've got a bloody nerve, and they deserve all the abuse we can hurl at them.  They must be used to it by now.  I suppose they think the busy run-up to Christmas is a good time to catch unwary people out, shopping online for presents, etc.  Pays us all to be careful and not fall for anything.

Pansy, can you really not get out of having those smart meters installed?  Hope Little Cat's results come through today, so you can move forward with meds.

Right....better get on with the day.  It's raining here.  But the sun's out.  Very peculiar.
    Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞
  • Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 4,503
    Morning all 😀.  Beaver outfit Pauline !?  I need to catch up on past pages.
    Best wishes for your daughters op Hazel. Hope that you are not too stressed and your recovery is going well xx.

Have a new resident chez kitty...

A giant carrot 😳. 
    I could throttle that boy, thought I'd made my feelings quite clear when the 'big dog' arrived.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 20,389
    Been out and its dismal. Hazel, I thought you told us she WASN'T having an op. Hope it goes well.
    For Hazel's daughter:
    Image result for after your operation cards
    All good wishes to SGL and her OH and Ruby and her OH with their continuing treatments.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable