Forum home The potting shed

Have a Giggle

• PhaidraPhaidra Posts: 405
    Thank you from me too, Sam.  Thank godness for this forum and catch up tv!
    I loved so much of it.  From Sandi Toksvig's "big pans", "undefined shape", and not being "ar***  to get fit one day", to Rowan Atkinson's placing together in Hell "thieves, lawyers and hedgefund managers."  Inspired!  Yes, I thought, all crooks together - sorry Helen!
    I find Omid Djalili always relevant in matters of the present "political" reality, so his "authentic American experience" and the "I/we've made my/our decision" segments were rather painfuly funny.
    As for Bill Bailey, I started laughing the moment I saw him and haven't stopped yet.
    I always thought laughter should be on the NHS!

• PhaidraPhaidra Posts: 405
    pans! :D:D:D
  • Sam 37Sam 37 Posts: 762
    Mrs May did say "austerity is over."  Naturally, the "patriots" are celebrating in style.
      For some Brexiters money is... never an object, of course!
  • Helen P3Helen P3 Posts: 602
    You don't mean, "plotting in style" by any chance?  After all, it was "all her fault" and the people might believe it! ;)
  • Zoe P2Zoe P2 Posts: 365
    I'm sure every Brexiter voted "out" so that this life-style becomes that of the...many, not the few! ;)
    Once we get rid of those perishing Europeans, it will come!  We will all dine in style, in restaurants with double table cloths, antique candle sticks and "Persian" carpets on the floor..

I have a dream that my.. children.. one day.. will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character

Martin Luther King

• Helen P3Helen P3 Posts: 602
    Austerity?  What austerity??
  • I thought Boris was Donald Trump's love child!   :D
  • Sam 37Sam 37 Posts: 762
    Well, it's all Greek to me! :);)
  • In more ways that one!  ;):/