Forum home The potting shed

Have a Giggle

• Artemis3Artemis3 Posts: 543
    Hi Danae, thank you for your wishes and your lovely gifts!  I love your party hat; can't wait to see it at my midnight party.  I PMed you a virtual invitation.  Hope you got it... :)
    Hi Sam, many thanks for your wishes and all your gifts.  I truky love tha star button!
    Invitation already sent. ;)
    Hi Zoe, thank you for everything.  Yes, I did have a beautiful birthday. 
    The target practice got me thinking.  At the Village Hall they offer such an activity but as I can't draw a straight line, let alone throw anything straight, I've always resisted the urge to learn how to do it.  Thanks to you, though, I can now practice in the privacy of the downstairs loo! ;)
    I love the earrings.  How generous!  <3
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 65,499
    Under active thyroid ... you too eh?  Right PITA isn’t it :/ 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

It certainly is; and, simultaneously, in the neck too! It does make life difficult. I'm afraid. :(
  • Sam 37Sam 37 Posts: 762
    I just saw We Are Most Amused and Amazed.   Omid Djalili and Bill Bailey made me laugh out loud!
  • Helen P3Helen P3 Posts: 602
    I saw it too.  It made me laugh a lot.  Djalili is always, rather painfully, funny.  The Ukrainian bit was one such instance.  I thought Rowan Atkinson was brave(??) mentioning "fornicators"!  As to Hell having a special place for lawyers, what can I say?  I'm the daughter of a prosecutor! :/
  • Zoe P2Zoe P2 Posts: 365
    That was funny, I agree. 
    Sandi Toksvig's "big pants" reminded me of my mother's "Regulation Pants".  Certain other such items of foundation wear were referred to as "cheese slicers"(!!).                               

I have a dream that my.. children.. one day.. will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character

Martin Luther King

Bill Bailey and all that wrong cheese at the deli!  I'm still laughing! :D
  • Thank you, Sam, for mentioning the show here, otherwise I would've missed it.  Like you, I laughed out loud watching it.  Repeatedly!  Tears were rolling down my face when Bill Bailey was performing.  That man is something else.  I'm still laughing as I see and hear him in my head: "A lot (of the falcons) don't come back." :D