Forum home The potting shed

Have a Giggle

• And, since I'm thinking of useful gifts, I've decided a pass card for free travel on B-Jo's NHS bus should be just the ...ticket!  :/

• I wouldn't even begin to imagine that you would have a party without me; so, I've already bought my party hat- no expense spared!

• Sam 37Sam 37 Posts: 762
    Happy Birthday, ARTEMIS!

A star for a star.  I hope you like!

I hope you also appreciate my gift of a year's subscription to a few papers:

If you haven't sent out the invitations yet, you MAY use what I offer, but don't forget, you're providing me with a party hat; of your own taste, of course!

And here's one more cake for the party; one's never enough.  I'm not sure there are enough stars on it, though.

• Zoe P2Zoe P2 Posts: 365
    Happy Birthday, Artemis.  I hope you're having a good day.
    I can see you've already been given some very thoughtful and, naturally, apt gifts; so. I'll try to match them.  I hope!
    I know your downstairs loo wall could do with some ornamentation, so I'm gifting you some framed pictures of our recent great heroes.  My nephew uses such ornaments for target practice.  I'm not suggesting anything, of course.

I have a dream that my.. children.. one day.. will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character

Martin Luther King

• Zoe P2Zoe P2 Posts: 365
    After your target practice is over and you get ready to sparkle at your party, don't forget to put on these stars.  My special gift to a star!

I have a dream that my.. children.. one day.. will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character

Martin Luther King

• Artemis3Artemis3 Posts: 543
    Phaidra, thank you very much for your kind birthday wishes and your...lovely gifts.
    Sorry for my tardiness but we went away on Friday and have just returned.  No internet there, just good company and open fires.
    I really like Dawn French, so I'll imitate her! 
    That hat is quite something.  Please wear it to the midnight party tonight.  Invitation received?   :D
  • Artemis3Artemis3 Posts: 543
    Thank you for my birthday cake, Dove.  I so wish to devour the whole lot but I cannot forget that my underactive thyroid will make me pay!  :'(