Hello Forkers! November 2018

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,221
A pinch and a punch for the first of the month ...White rabbits x 3  etc etc etc ...

As I'm awake I thought I'd better start the new month's thread ... here we go ... Happy November everyone :D
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,221
    Im awake having had a really weird dream about having to wear pumpkins on our heads  :o
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Pat EPat E Posts: 7,838
    Good morning Dove. We are just home from being in town for hours. Hot, hot. I’ve changed  slacks for shorts and still got sweat running down my forehead.🤬
    Yuk, 

S. E. NSW
  • flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,115
    Morning all and good afternoon Pat 😀.

No frost today 8c but wet, Pat can we have some of your heat pleeeease ☺️.

Dove I hope your catching up on your sleep now, this hour going back seems to of really messed my sleep pattern up 😞so tired.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 20,337
    Morning all. 
    Coal face duties for me this morning. 
    I've been waking around 2am over the last couple of nights and it's too cold to get up so I have to lie there listening to Hubby purring away contentedly in his deep sleep.
    Devon.
    edited November 2018
    Good morning all  :). G’day Pat  :)

dont think waking  last night was to do with the clock change... just my head full of stuff trying to sort out a business quandary for someone I know. You know those times when your brain just won’t let go of something ... 
    anyway I had a warm milky drink and snuggled back down and my brain switched off and I went back to sleep ... 

Hope everyone  had a restful night ... 

Wet and dull out there this morning ...

• flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,115
    Yes I know exactly what you mean Dove, I woke like that this am, you get some rest now and hope the weather cheers up too 🤗
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 7,838
    There are dark clouds gathering here. Hopefully we might get some wet stuff, but of course it’ll make it more steamy. Can’t keep me happy eh! 

S. E. NSW
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 23,677
    Im awake having had a really weird dream about having to wear pumpkins on our heads  :o
    Don't you always wear one though, Dove?  :D
    Morning all/afties Pat - don't want you getting steamy after you being out raving and such last week ... ;)
    Where did October go? November has dawned with clear skies and therefore some ice, as well as frost, after all the rain yesterday. Loving my heated windscreen - my tiny little wings often stop me reaching the middles to scrape them  o:)  
    Obelixx - I think most people would welcome a bit of respite from r*ddy Brexit. Drives you nuts. 
    Not much time to look around this morning, so I'll catch up with you all later again. Have a good  day, and stay cosy and dry wherever possible.

And somewhere on the hill
    Inside the past we hear the bells
    Catching only parts of thoughts
    And fragments of ourselves
    Till we begin
    Again

• LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 2,225
    Morning all, afternoon Pat. I'm back from Greece now.

Woke up quite stressed as I'd had a very long, very involved dream about having to dance in a leotard and tights for my in-laws' guests, and people kept coming in while I tried to get changed.

Need to get my head back in gear for college tomorrow- assessments on double digging, plant nomenclature and marking out beds.
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
    Oh LG :o  sounds like we both had weird dreams ;)   Gorgeous photo  B)   Glad you had a lovely time ... good luck witht he assessments.