Hello Forkers! November 2018

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 49,295
A pinch and a punch for the first of the month ...White rabbits x 3  etc etc etc ...

As I'm awake I thought I'd better start the new month's thread ... here we go ... Happy November everyone :D
“I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” ~Charles Dickens

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 49,295
    Im awake having had a really weird dream about having to wear pumpkins on our heads  :o
    “I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” ~Charles Dickens

• Pat EPat E Posts: 7,252
    Good morning Dove. We are just home from being in town for hours. Hot, hot. I’ve changed  slacks for shorts and still got sweat running down my forehead.🤬
    Yuk, 

S. E. NSW
  • flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,115
    Morning all and good afternoon Pat 😀.

No frost today 8c but wet, Pat can we have some of your heat pleeeease ☺️.

Dove I hope your catching up on your sleep now, this hour going back seems to of really messed my sleep pattern up 😞so tired.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 18,440
    Morning all. 
    Coal face duties for me this morning. 
    I've been waking around 2am over the last couple of nights and it's too cold to get up so I have to lie there listening to Hubby purring away contentedly in his deep sleep.
    Devon.
    edited 1 November
    Good morning all  :). G’day Pat  :)

dont think waking  last night was to do with the clock change... just my head full of stuff trying to sort out a business quandary for someone I know. You know those times when your brain just won’t let go of something ... 
    anyway I had a warm milky drink and snuggled back down and my brain switched off and I went back to sleep ... 

Hope everyone  had a restful night ... 

Wet and dull out there this morning ...

• flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,115
    Yes I know exactly what you mean Dove, I woke like that this am, you get some rest now and hope the weather cheers up too 🤗
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 7,252
    There are dark clouds gathering here. Hopefully we might get some wet stuff, but of course it’ll make it more steamy. Can’t keep me happy eh! 

S. E. NSW
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 22,474
    Im awake having had a really weird dream about having to wear pumpkins on our heads  :o
    Don't you always wear one though, Dove?  :D
    Morning all/afties Pat - don't want you getting steamy after you being out raving and such last week ... ;)
    Where did October go? November has dawned with clear skies and therefore some ice, as well as frost, after all the rain yesterday. Loving my heated windscreen - my tiny little wings often stop me reaching the middles to scrape them  o:)  
    Obelixx - I think most people would welcome a bit of respite from r*ddy Brexit. Drives you nuts. 
    Not much time to look around this morning, so I'll catch up with you all later again. Have a good  day, and stay cosy and dry wherever possible.

There's a gypsy down on Bleecker Street
    I went in to see her as a kind of joke
    And she lit a candle for my love luck
    And eighteen bucks went up in smoke

• LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 1,745
    Morning all, afternoon Pat. I'm back from Greece now.

Woke up quite stressed as I'd had a very long, very involved dream about having to dance in a leotard and tights for my in-laws' guests, and people kept coming in while I tried to get changed.

Need to get my head back in gear for college tomorrow- assessments on double digging, plant nomenclature and marking out beds.
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
    Oh LG :o  sounds like we both had weird dreams ;)   Gorgeous photo  B)   Glad you had a lovely time ... good luck witht he assessments.