Should I take out the patent now?
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • Yep!
    I wish I was a glow worm
    A glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be grumpy
    When the sun shines out your bum!
  • DyersEndDyersEnd Posts: 730
    Perhaps there is some kind of medical thing like that already B3, or a weapon. I definitely want one.

• Electric weed zapper. A hot needle thing that you could insert into the centre of a lawn or paving weed
    Sounds very interesting! I've only seen one that use heat/hot air https://www.thompson-morgan.com/p/garden-gear-weed-burner/G0936TM?source=google-prodex&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqaORiYes3gIVBLXtCh171wIEEAQYASABEgJLT_D_BwE
  • NollieNollie Girona, Catalunya, Northen Spain.Posts: 5,123
    Well having done a quick search, electric wheelbarrows already exist, but they look pretty clunky and possibly hard to manoeuvre around corners, raised beds etc. And they are £700!! Sometimes you don’t have to reinvent the wheel, so to speak, just improve on an existing product and ideally make it more affordable for the masses.
  • BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Leicestershire, UKPosts: 11,197
    Electric weed killers also already exist (aka weed zapper):

A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
  • Well it's not a gardening tool but here in Calgary we do get heavy snow falls. I'm no spring chicken any longer and every winter I feel that shoveling snow for several elderly people in my area. Instead of abandoning them I went and bought a snow blower. I can't hardly wait to use it. lol
  • NollieNollie Girona, Catalunya, Northen Spain.Posts: 5,123
    That’s some serious kit, Jonny, I am sure it will be very satisfying to whizz through all that snow!
  • JennyJJennyJ DoncasterPosts: 4,881
    Electric weed killers also already exist (aka weed zapper):

That looks like a ferocious piece of kit, with a price tag to match! 
  • FlinsterFlinster Posts: 883
    Anyone seen Alien? You know that robot suit she wears in the loading bay that’s like a transformer...I want one of those! A pared down version I can hang in the shed that will allow me to lift heavy loads.....bionic arms!