Resurrected Sixty-One

Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 11,647
Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞

• CheyngelCheyngel Buxton! Derbyshire, not Norfolk.Posts: 3,160
    First over!
    Like a phoenix from the ashes, Eureka is back!
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 1,960
    Beatiful pic MU .
  • Hazel 1Hazel 1 Posts: 878
    Lovely picture MU.😁
    LB, yes, that's the one......urgh!!!
    Am signing out for tonight folks. Tired now, 
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 19,606
    Agree about that gorgeous picture M-U
    Nighty night Hazel.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 1,960
    Nothing much on the box tonight . I am running out of books . Any authors that you would recommend?
  • Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 4,424
    Beautiful autumn photo MU 🍁😊.

Thank you all for complimenting my afternoons work. It's not finished yet... I can still see bare soil 😆.
    Feeling much better after a hot shower and a platefull of food. Comfy in my pj's now with half a bar of fruit'n'nut to scoff 😋.
    If I can stay awake long enough 😴.

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICTPosts: 12,389
    A lot of hard work there, kitty. You have earned your rest.

We saw some nice little deer looking rather like that during our circuitous route through Chatsworth’s grounds this morning.

I’ll never forget taking a Japanese girl to Richmond Park during the autumn rutting season. She saw a stag and just ran off after it shouting “Bambi, Bambi” and waving her arms about. We had an awful job catching her and persuading her that Bambi was likely to give her a good toss in the air if she went on like that.

I never liked clowns either. I wonder if anyone ever liked clowns. But the shoes were beautifully hand made from soft leather. The smallest ones were made for a six year old boy and they were about the size of dinner plates. Don’t know how he didn’t stand on his own feet.
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 13,282
    Like the stag pic M-U.

Fell asleep on sofa but luckily had set tv to record Canadian wilderness programme.

Pansy, pleased to hear Mr. M's laser treatment was successful and you managed to have an interesting museum visit too.

Good work Kitty.  Are these all the plants that have been languishing for a while until you found a home for them?

Sunny, ca' canny as we say here.  You want to have your leg fit for the garden in the spring.  Just close your eyes to what needs done just now.

SW Scotland
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICTPosts: 12,389
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 19,606
    Ruby I am reading a series of books by a writer called C S Quinn. I wasn't sure at first whether I would like her but I'm quite enjoying them. Written about an adventurer during and after the plague and great fire of London.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable