Forum home Plants

ID plz my dog is eating this !

Plz help I have no idea what this is but it is growing around a burn pile we have in our backyard and my dog is eating it and other things on the ground around it. I can’t go out there and she happened to come in with this one hanging from her mouth. 
Thanks in advance I’m worried it will make her sick. 



  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 11,915
    Possibly ivy, but l am not 100% sure.
  • wild edgeswild edges Posts: 9,896
    Looks like ivy of some kind. Possibly mildly toxic depending on how much your dog ate.
    Tradition is just peer pressure from dead people
  • Pete.8Pete.8 Posts: 10,897
    If it is Ivy, it can be slightly toxic to very toxic depending on how much your dog ate.
    Maybe an idea to have a word with the vet

    Billericay - Essex

    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
  • Ok thanks to all of u I’m new here and just needed some help on that. I am so distraught abt it I didn’t even think abt ivy. 

    Thank ya’ll

Sign In or Register to comment.