Hello Forkers! October 2018

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 49,310
Good morning all ... October has arrived!!!

A pinch and a punch and white rabbits and all that stuff   :)

Now for more chatting ...
“I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” ~Charles Dickens

• Pat EPat E Posts: 7,255
    Thanks Dove. I am amazed at how quickly we got through September. 

S. E. NSW
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 49,310
    I know Pat ... it seems like only the other day it was still the end of August. 

Ive got my flu jab arranged for this morning. 
    “I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” ~Charles Dickens

• Pat EPat E Posts: 7,255
    Good idea. We always have our in April.  Must have a wander outside. It’s sunntband warm.

S. E. NSW
  • flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,115
    I’ve found you Good morning Pat and Dove 😀🍀
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 22,476
    Morning all/afties Pat - glad you have a bit of sun,
    We're supposed to get some before the rain comes back in tonight, but it looks a bit leaden. Chilly overnight.
    Why is it so hard to get up when i have to got to work, but I'm awake earlier when I'm off?
    No idea where September went either, and I can't be bothered looking for it now  :D
    Hope the jag isn't too sore Dove. Never had a flu jab.
    There's a gypsy down on Bleecker Street
    I went in to see her as a kind of joke
    And she lit a candle for my love luck
    And eighteen bucks went up in smoke

I’ve been having the jabs for quite a few years now cos as frontline workers with very vulnerable children the Children’s Services encouraged and paid for it.  Now of course I get if for free anyway ... last year I had the pneumonia jab too, having reached the age where it’s available ... apparently that’s a ‘one off’ jab. 
    Ive never been at all bothered by having jabs ... no probs. 

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 18,445
    Morning all. 
    So much for my lovely sleep. I was awake / asleep all night long. I don't think I had a whole hour without waking. Finally gave in  and I've been awake since 6am.
    Devon.
    oh Hosta ... Sunday night again.  :/. Are you keeping a sleep diary? 

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,539
    Morning all, afternoon Pat, sorry your not well rested Hosta, dont be tempted to nap and have an early night tonight 
    Hello and best of luck at the doctors Lilyp, glad you have been popping in here  😊
    Good luck with the jab Dove x
    Back to work, have a good day all.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 18,445
    I have to say, the sleep has, generally , been very much improved since my 11am caffeine curfew. The odd bad night, like last night, but I think I've gone from a 4-5 hour average to about 7-8 hour average. Overall , can't complain.
    @Lily Pilly warmest Hosta Hugs for some good news from the hospital. x
    Devon.
This discussion has been closed.