Forum home Tools and techniques

steel supports for rose bushes

hi 🙋‍♀️ i wonder if i might ask another kind member put me in touch with a manufacturer of those half-hoop strong steel supports for my rose bushes.  I’ve created a new “Rose Garden” here in Guildford for my daughter planting a dozen new rose bushes,  some of which have grown a lot & need support to hold them up & back from the front pathway.  i saw some at the Loseley Park Garden Show last month, a lovely lady on a stand dedicated to these supports, but foolishly, i didn’t buy any 🙄 ( i did buy a couple today I found at the local-to-me nurseries Godalming & Cranleigh but they’re far too flimsy, disappointing) & not right really.  Just thought another member might know somewhere nearby Guildford, where I might be able to take a look at the ‘rusty steel type’ available & be able to choose:  (cos “online” i’d have to take a chance). Really looking for 4 x sturdy iron supports I think, about 90cm high, to sink into the ground around rose bushes, to act as supports for branches ...🤔  “ Thankyou “ 😊