Forum home The potting shed

Just saying ow do

Joined today, just started to rebuild my back garden in Rochdale. Been gardenkng and allotment growing  for years.
Owd Digger
Lost on the plot 🧙‍♂️

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 23,513
    Welcome.  You're in good company here.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • PerkiPerki Rossendale - LancashirePosts: 1,885
    Hi Owd Digger welcome to the forum  :) just over the hills from me Rochdale 
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 30,575
    Ow do Owd Digger. My Bestie comes from Rochdale though we are both further south than that now.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 66,288
    Welcome aboard Owd Digger  :)   Looking forward to getting to know you and your garden  :)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• B3B3 Posts: 15,945
    Welcome
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • I can just about see you from the top of my hill - I'll give you a wave :)
  • YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 6,031
    Welcome, hope you enjoy the forum.
    Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • SussexsunSussexsun Posts: 1,444
    Welcome. Now to the important stuff do you like cats and/or dogs and if you have any we need to see pictures.
    To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

• 4 cats that love the garden
    Owd Digger
    Lost on the plot 🧙‍♂️
  • SussexsunSussexsun Posts: 1,444
    Ah a cat lover is always especially welcome.

i am southern born and bred and have never been to Rochdale so I have no idea of what thrives in your gardens there. I am on the south coast so warmer winters and rarely snow to contend with.
    To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.