Forum home Garden design

Gazebo Discounts

About eight to ten weeks back I was at a birthday bash where a gazebo had been borrowed. And I thought that would look well in my garden
As it was getting closer to the poorer weather I thought I’d wait until the end of the season and try and pickup a discount
In particular I’m looking at the All Seasons 3x3 on Amazon and EBay but there doesn’t seem to be any movement on the price of any manufacturer I’ve looked at
Anyone an idea when, or if, gazebos start to drop in price with the approach of winter weather or are they one of those products that don’t get discounted?
Glade of any information you can offer

Kevin

• FireFire LondonPosts: 8,808
    I would guess that after Halloween the Christmas selling season starts in earnest and so begins the dumping of summer stock. There will be good deals to be had in irrigation systems - I'm keeping my eye on those.
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 3,367
    Wilkinson has excellent prices on seed trays etc I am stocking up for spring! 
  • Pete.8Pete.8 Billericay, EssexPosts: 6,661
    You can use a service to monitor the price history of anything on Amazon, and give you an alert if/when the item reaches your desired price
    https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/

My 5 year old electric toothbrush was coming to the end of it's days. The one I wanted was typically £60 on Amazon, it took best part of a year, but I got it for under £40 a few weeks ago.
    I also find big savings on some fertilizers - especially in winter
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.