Forum home The potting shed

Hello Forkers - SEPTEMBER 2018

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 71,991
    flumpy1 said:
    Dove, how do I paste someone’s message by my mobile? 

Not sure about cutting and pasting ... you can use th Quote function as usual tho ... as I’ve just done. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,117
    Awe thanks Dove I wondered how you where all doing it lol 😆 
    Cup of coffe ☕️☕️Anyone?

My in laws are coming any minute now so best get dressed and fed 😲
    Hope you're up, dressed and breakfasted by now Flumpy ... I've just had a dippy egg and toastie soldiers  :D
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Lol 😆 yes dressed but they haven’t turned up yet, they are normally here by 10am 😬
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 39,567
    Hope flumpy's guests have arrived.at least she's dressed.... :D
    That tsunami is horrific. We have no right to moan about our weather when you think about it.
    Been cladding more of the hog house. Why did I think it would be a good idea to use all the bits and pieces I have lying around.... :sweat:
    Today is apparently World Rivers Day. Are we all going swimming in one then?
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• Morning all, afternoon Pat 😊 lovely to see your daffodils! Yes the moth was on the honeysuckle, it's been flowing all summer, first of the moths ice seen tho.
    Loving the hedgehog houses and prickly bottom is a great name! 👌 think I'm going to have to find some time to build something soon too.
    Lovely to see you both last night Dove!😊 brother did well, hubby played for about two hours and we left about 11.30pm.
    Hope Lilyp is alright, haven't seen her on here for a few days, best wishes Lily if your popping in, hope you eyes ate improving now.
    Catch up properly later, moussaka to make, housework to do, have a great day everyone!
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 4,253
    Hi everybody.
    Just doing an apple crumble for Sunday lunch... used Demerara sugar this time so hope that is good.
    Cloudy here after the lovely Sun yesterday.
    Have a super Sunday all.  
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
    @WonkyWomble lovely to see you two too ((hugs))   

I've just popped to Hobbycraft to get the right sized circular knitting needle for a pattern I'm doing ... I say 'popped' .... I just can't get used to the fact that more people go shopping on a Sunday morning than at any other time  :/

I also called in and saw OH and picked up a new sauté pan he bought for me on a very good discount  B)  .... the fish van was in the car park so I bought a dressed crab to make a salad for my lunch .... I shall have that now .......  :D

This discussion has been closed.