Forum home Plants

Powder you put on roots?

ElizaRoseElizaRose East AngliaPosts: 121
Please forgive this rookie question, but what is the name of that powder that you put on the roots of roses when transplanting? And if there are any U.S.A. members on here, can you get it in the States? Thanks. 


  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 15,857

    Rootgrow Mycorhizal Fungi

    No idea if you can get it in the states.
    You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • ElizaRoseElizaRose East AngliaPosts: 121
    Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.