Forum home The potting shed

What is Your Weather Like? Part 4

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 3,870
    Lovely jubbly - I have a week off work now and the forecast looks decent.
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • Hampshire HogHampshire Hog HampshirePosts: 330
    Turned into quite a nice day here got up to 20.9C at 13.00 and the breeze has dropped to just 2kn a nice evening with just a whisper of pink high cloud.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."
  • GWRSGWRS Posts: 7,533
    AuntyRach , have a good we off 
    Forecast is good for next week but definitely getting colder of an evening with the nights drawing in - Lincoln 
  • ChrisWMChrisWM West Berkshire Posts: 201
    I never thought I’d say it, but I’m delighted to say that it’s been overcast, moody and raining. You think I’d have learned from the summer of ‘76, but this summer has made me grateful for traditional British weather.
    If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Cicero
  • Logan4Logan4 West MidlandsPosts: 2,305
    Morning all sunny intervals and light wind temp 11 to 20c
    Sunrise was 6.17
    Sunset 19.59
  • Hampshire HogHampshire Hog HampshirePosts: 330
    Beautiful morning sun some cloud 13.0C light breeze 4kn from north looks set for another beautiful day  B)
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."
    Another lovely day hear in Lincoln , we cut lawns this morning  B)
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 3,870
    A delightful morning - sunny and still. Can hear mowers (and power tools!) in the distance already. 
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • It's a beautiful day here at last - warmest and sunnier than the past few days. Long may it last.
    Fabulous sun day , spent day at allotment, just having a beer as sun goes down 
    Lincoln 
This discussion has been closed.