Forum home The potting shed

What is Your Weather Like? Part 4

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 3,849
    Must have been chilly this morning as the towel rails in the bathroom have come on (set to heat if below 16). 
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • GWRSGWRS Posts: 7,530
    We had rain yesterday evening and forecast for tomorrow 
    just been for a paper , nice  and sunny but a cool breeze - Lincoln  B)

• floraliesfloralies Haute-Garonne SW FrancePosts: 1,051
    Chilly 20 deg here today with a bit of rain. SW France.
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 6,263
    A very cold night here, might even have had a slight frost to my amazement. Warmer and sunny while I was shopping in town this morning but at 4 pm ish as soon as I got nearly down to the school garden I look after, it absolutely tipped down so had to retreat home. Which was very annoying as it is forecast to rain most of tomorrow and I was hoping to get the garden tidied up before the children go back.
  • LiriodendronLiriodendron Scariff, County Clare, IrelandPosts: 6,506
    Sunny all day today.  Pretty cold though...
    "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
  • Paul B3Paul B3 Posts: 2,907
    My wife suffers from a mild form of Raynaud's Disease , but nothing like Hostafan1 states . I never realised it could develop into something so acutely painful !
    My very deepest sympathies ! No wonder some dread the winter months .
  • GWRSGWRS Posts: 7,530
    Rain forecast today and they got that right , just started 
    Hard to wear a coat , first time in months , to go and fetch news paper this morning 
    Should be better tomorrow 
    Lincoln  :)
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 6,263
    Raining heavily here since early morning and not very warm.
  • herbaceousherbaceous E. BerksPosts: 2,008
    A coat GWRS? That is definitely not on.  Came in for a cup of tea and now its lashing down, take your eye of it for a minute  ;) Still, time to enjoy the tea - might have a second cup.
    "The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."  Sir Terry Pratchett
  • Hampshire HogHampshire Hog HampshirePosts: 330
    Showers some heavy 18C nice breeze from the south.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."
This discussion has been closed.