Forum home The potting shed

What is Your Weather Like? Part 4

Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 16,062
edited August 2018 in The potting shed

Hello all. Nora has asked me to start part 4 as the last weather thread is getting too full. So here it is.

It has been warm in Norfolk today, up to 27°. We may go to the sea tomorrow as a break from packing boxes. Moving from small cottage to bigger one quite nearby on Friday. I won't have Internet then for a few days.

Dordogne and Norfolk

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 4,109
    Thanks Busy. 
    Was warm but overcast today. I’m keeping my eye out for the forecast for beginning of September as have a some annual leave booked. 
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 7,334
    Quite warm and cloudy with sunny spells here.
  • It was warmer here this morning with drizzle on and off.Pretty cool now though.
    The whole truth is an instrument that can only be played by an expert.
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 7,334
     It looks as though it has been quite wet over night but now the sun is shining with blue skies - unfortunately the delights of a Sainsbury shop awaits so gardening will have to wait.
  • Logan4Logan4 West MidlandsPosts: 2,329
    Morning all sunny intervals and gentle breeze temp 11 to 15c
    Sunrise was 6.05
    Sunset 20.14
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 69,055
    Some rain overnight but bright sunshine and blue sky now 12C 😎
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 28,108
    freezing and horrible. 
    Devon.
  • herbaceousherbaceous E. BerksPosts: 2,231
    I believe its going to be another perfect summer's day, sun is shining in a blue sky, bit of a breeze and around 16C just now  :)

I feel your pain @Hostafan1 having suffered the reverse for the last two months, you have my total sympathy - from a more selfish perspective Hooray!
    "The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."  Sir Terry Pratchett
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 28,108
    "perfect summer's day...... 16C" now there's an oxymoron. 
    For those who "suffered" in the heat " for the last two months" I'll be suffering with the cold for the next 7 months.
    ggrrrr and bbbrrrrrrr
    Devon.
  • herbaceousherbaceous E. BerksPosts: 2,231
    And I will continue to be sympathetic to all who having a freezing temp around 18C, it's difficult to escape the weather as it's too big so I do feel for you. Might forget you momentarily through excitement though if it snows  ;)
    "The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."  Sir Terry Pratchett
This discussion has been closed.