What is Your Weather Like? Part 4

Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 12,472
edited 21 August in The potting shed

Hello all. Nora has asked me to start part 4 as the last weather thread is getting too full. So here it is.

It has been warm in Norfolk today, up to 27°. We may go to the sea tomorrow as a break from packing boxes. Moving from small cottage to bigger one quite nearby on Friday. I won't have Internet then for a few days.

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 1,763
    Thanks Busy. 
    Was warm but overcast today. I’m keeping my eye out for the forecast for beginning of September as have a some annual leave booked. 
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 1,260
    Quite warm and cloudy with sunny spells here.
  • Valley GardenerValley Gardener Posts: 908
    It was warmer here this morning with drizzle on and off.Pretty cool now though.
    The whole truth is an instrument that can only be played by an expert.
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Bath, SomersetPosts: 1,260
     It looks as though it has been quite wet over night but now the sun is shining with blue skies - unfortunately the delights of a Sainsbury shop awaits so gardening will have to wait.
  • Logan4Logan4 West MidlandsPosts: 880
    Morning all sunny intervals and gentle breeze temp 11 to 15c
    Sunrise was 6.05
    Sunset 20.14
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 48,423
    Some rain overnight but bright sunshine and blue sky now 12C 😎
    "...tea and toasted buttered currant buns, can't compensate for lack of sun because the summer's all gone..."   Autumn Almanac - Ray Davies
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 18,000
    freezing and horrible. 
    Devon.
  • herbaceousherbaceous E. BerksPosts: 889
    I believe its going to be another perfect summer's day, sun is shining in a blue sky, bit of a breeze and around 16C just now  :)

I feel your pain @Hostafan1 having suffered the reverse for the last two months, you have my total sympathy - from a more selfish perspective Hooray!
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 18,000
    "perfect summer's day...... 16C" now there's an oxymoron. 
    For those who "suffered" in the heat " for the last two months" I'll be suffering with the cold for the next 7 months.
    ggrrrr and bbbrrrrrrr
    Devon.
  • herbaceousherbaceous E. BerksPosts: 889
    And I will continue to be sympathetic to all who having a freezing temp around 18C, it's difficult to escape the weather as it's too big so I do feel for you. Might forget you momentarily through excitement though if it snows  ;)