Hedgehog poo - please say yes!!!

Morning everyone.  I’m a little bit excited. We had several hedgehogs in our garden about 6-7 years ago but they disappeared and I haven’t seen one since.  I found this is my garden this morning. I’ve googled it and it looks identical to hedgehog poo. It’s about 35mm long. I would be so happy if you can confirm that’s what it is. I have so many bees, butterflies, frogs and garden birds and try to make my garden as wildlife friendly as possible ..... this would be the icing on the cake!  Apologies if you haven’t had your breakfast yet 😉🤞
Oh and I’ve never uploaded a photo before so hope it comes across ok. Thanks all!

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,006
    Looks like it to me.  Think celebrations are in order 🦔
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Dove, I’ve always trusted your judgement on this forum. Happy to get first response from you ☺️ Trip to GC later to get HogHog some proper dinner! YAY!!!!🍾🎉
    edited August 2018
    We find that ours prefer the Go Cat crunchy & tender chicken biscuits.   Much cheaper
    and all the experts say they’re just fine for them. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Thank you Dove, then that’s what they’ll have. 🦔 
    We sit indoors on the sofa with the door to the terrace open and can hear them crunching over the sound of the telly  :D

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,608
    Don't forget the water as a "side dish" @ allyblueeyes ! It's great when they return, isn't it.  :)
    Oh yes!  A shallow dish of fresh water ... they guzzle lots of that every night.  :)

• Hampshire HogHampshire Hog HampshirePosts: 330
    edited August 2018
    Agree with Dove I use the soft dog biscuit not fish based for both Hedgehog and badgers also no milk for the hedgehog as they are generally lactose intolerant
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."
  • Richard168Richard168 Posts: 109
    Is there a need to feed them? I would have thought there was plenty of pickings with slugs and snails etc
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 5,368
    edited August 2018
    Richard, their numbers are in such deep decline, we have to do all we can to help and encourage them. And new hoglets.