Resurrected Fifty-Six

Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 12,081
Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 4,503
    Am I first in? 😁
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 12,081
    ....and what's THIS about, eh?  Screenshot, as I was posting the new thread.  How DARE I post once within 240 seconds, eh?  Spam?  What the [email protected]$k is that about, eh?

You are, Kitty!  Beware of dragons.......

That's rough MU 😡.  Must be something new to block the Chinese 'bots' from posting. 
    It'll slow down fast moving conversation on the forum if that's the case.  Not for me though... I type at a snails pace 🐌 😉
    Snuckers MU 😄. You been watching that GOT? 🐲
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 13,704
    Spam block!!! Haven't seen that before. 
    Googled Lammas to find out date and this appeared....

Flag for United Kingdom Current Local Time in Buxton with Lammas, England, United Kingdom

20:27:50 BST

Monday, 6 August 2018

Constituent Country: England (ENG)

Type: Fourth-Order Administrative Division

Lat/Long: 52°45'N / 1°19'E

Currency: Pound Sterling (GBP)

Languages: English

Location of Buxton with Lammas
    SW Scotland
    Hell!  Little me.....a spammer??  Time 'they' got this bloody forum sorted out!  I hope @NoraGW is on holiday and not having a nervous breakdown, somewhere in a Quiet Corner!
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICTPosts: 12,950
    Hello all, found you.
    That message is what I get when I do too many flaggings of spam. No idea why flagging spam should make you a threat to modern day civilization, but there you go.

What a lot of chatterboxes you have been.

In no particular order, great fairy house, LB. Very smart. Fit for Titania.

The bouncing decorator could catch on. Had me laughing that did. Couldn’t make a worse job of it than the two “professionals” who turned up here to do the staircase. 

Smashing bit of beef there, MU. Very handsome. Shame about the bulb man. Seems like everything is going that way these days. Last year of course, the Bakewell Show was so washed out that they were having to drag parked cars out with tractors and loads of people demanded their money back. As a result, they said that they wouldn’t have a show this year, the first time in its history apart from WWII. Of course, no rain at all this year.😂

The birds of prey are very impressive. I must have bored you all with my story of stealing “Kes” when I was young and getting the fright of my life.

Very pretty flahs, Lants. Is that this year? My phlox and some other flowers just never really opened. They came into bud, they got frazzled, they went brown and dropped off.

Chey, how is the astroturf? Still there?

Just heard the weather forecast. Topbird, your OH might just be getting a bit wet....

Lost the plot....Hope everyone is in excellent form..Hello to quiet people....
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 20,414
    Fifty six and all's well - at least I thought it was until I saw your screen shot M-U! What's that all about then?
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    Crikey, Joyce!  World's gone barmy!
    Lammas.....   https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lammas

Though maybe Buxton knows better...😁

I've never flagged spam in my life, Pansy!  I leave that to those who enjoy doing that kind of thing!  Please, bore us again with the 'Kes' story.....I don't remember that one.....😀