Forum home The potting shed

Spam

2»

• B3B3 South East LondonPosts: 23,577
    I did say just for a while ;)
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 81,297
    @fidgetbones ... FYI
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Derbyshire but with a Nottinghamshire postcode. Posts: 16,359
    Hopefully, when the mods get up, they'll clear them.  I've marked a load, and DeeLynn has marked a load, but she has gone to bed now.  I think they will have to have a delay on new member sign up to stop this. Regrettable, but otherwise the rest of the forum is unworkable.
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 20,936
    Ta, Daniel.🙂
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Daniel HaynesDaniel Haynes Posts: 392 admin
    edited July 2018
    pansyface said:
    Ta, Daniel.🙂
    You're welcome, pansyface.

We adjusted the spam filters yesterday, which picked up a lot of posts overnight. Apologies, though, that some spam is still getting through. Will check again later and I'll talk to the tech folk when I'm in the office about what measures to take next.

Thanks Daniel ... hope it's not going to spoil your weekend  :)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Bump  :)

:) 

Good of them to give you Sunday off  @Daniel Haynes   ;)