Hedgehog

BijdezeeBijdezee Bruges, BelgiumPosts: 391
Just found a good size hedgehog in the garden. Made my day.  :)

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 16,920
    I've just been sitting on the back doorstep watching "mine" have supper whilst others have been watching England get beat at football.
    Devon.
  • BijdezeeBijdezee Bruges, BelgiumPosts: 391
    Much more fun Hosta  ;)
  • Guernsey Donkey2Guernsey Donkey2 Posts: 4,288
    Agree! I have been doing the same here (hogs) whilst OH gets in a tizz over the football, mind you I had my moment this afternoon when Heather was beaten in the tennis doubles.
  • lizziebond352lizziebond352 Posts: 2
    I had a couple of hedgehog s last year.😃 This I seem to have several....!!!!I put food out every night. This morning I have found a large poo ! It is a bit sqidgy and a flat pay...? Could it be a fox or am I feeding too much. Only put dry cat food out and water.?
  • Guernsey Donkey2Guernsey Donkey2 Posts: 4,288
    I wouldn't like to say what left you the poo lizziebond - we have very few wild animals in Guernsey.  I am pleased that you are being rewarded for all your feeding - the hogs are a delight to watch aren't they. I feed my hogs with a special propriety brand of hog food - it is dry biscuits but the cats don't like it which is good news for my bank balance and the hedgehogs! I have been told not to feed the hogs mealy worms or nuts although they do like clearing up what the birds have dropped during the day. Also a few bowls of water in the garden.