Forum home The potting shed

Can't view people's photos properly

lovegardening77lovegardening77 Berkshire Posts: 331
Since the forum was updated, whenever people post photos it says a problem with page occurred and it's reloading. Every time ! Does anyone else have this problem? Starting to annoy me😩

• Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 2,011
    I did and I solved it by entering the site via an ad blocker.  I think it's to do with what browser you are using.  
    Have you reported it to @NoraGW ?
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 18,037
    Lots of people haven’t got good enough internet to view these large photos. I miss out a lot, couldn’t begin to look in Wildlife or Gallery. Theres a whole long thread on the problem called, ‘How to resize photos’ 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• lovegardening77lovegardening77 Berkshire Posts: 331
    I don't know how to report it.....🤔
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 18,037
    There’s no point, they’ve done the best they can. Shame because that’s the only thing that spoils the site. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• lovegardening77lovegardening77 Berkshire Posts: 331
    I've just messaged Nora. It only seems to be on this site, typical because I follow the forums on here much more than any other social media forums!!🙄😐
  • MarlorenaMarlorena East AngliaPosts: 5,151
    For those who can't see photos, can you tell me please if you can see this one of mine, as I've reduced it by a very simple method, by about 1MB in size.  I was just wondering if it makes any difference for anyone..?? thanks..

• ChrisWMChrisWM West Berkshire Posts: 202
    edited July 2018
    Looks good to me @Marlorena.
    If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Cicero
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 8,104
    Yes, l can see it - lovely colour  :)
  • Mary370Mary370 Limerick, Ireland Posts: 2,001
    Pic is lovey @Marlorena
  • MarlorenaMarlorena East AngliaPosts: 5,151
    Chris, Anni, Mary, thanks .. I'm glad it worked ok... it was very easy, I just press the F12 key on my laptop and it saves a copy at a reduced size...