Holiday Photos

1234568»

Posts

  • Sam 37Sam 37 Posts: 444
    Helen P3 said:
                                                     ΑLSACE
                 



    After the 31 of October, you might be arrested for such an ....unpatriotic and outrageous act!

    Is that the top of your head I can see??
  • Artemis3Artemis3 Posts: 427
    I love your photos of.. Salsburg, Helen!  :D 

    It happens to me too, especially when I'm almost thinking of one thing and writing/speaking of another!  You didn't fool us though, we all knew Salzburg ain't in France...  <3
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,125
    Daughter and family in the swiss Alps. Dare devil family they are! 


    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

  • PhaidraPhaidra Posts: 323
    Beautiful photos, Lyn, but my goodness, they're brave!
  • PhaidraPhaidra Posts: 323
    Sam 37 said:
    Helen P3 said:
                                                     ΑLSACE
                 
    After the 31 of October, you might be arrested for such an ....unpatriotic and outrageous act!
    Well, now that our neighbours are our "enemies", as the crooks, liars and charlatans of all kinds are convincing "the people" they are, one'd better be careful...

    Your pictures are beautiful, Helen.
  • PhaidraPhaidra Posts: 323
    Sam 37 said:
    Helen P3 said:
                                                     ΑLSACE
                

    Is that the top of your head I can see??
    Well, is it?  Can't wait to find out!  :)
  • Helen P3Helen P3 Posts: 283
    Phaidra said:
    Sam 37 said:
    Helen P3 said:
                                                     ΑLSACE
                

    Is that the top of your head I can see??
    Well, is it?  Can't wait to find out!  :)
    No, it isn't.  It belongs to my friend.  Honest!
Sign In or Register to comment.